The first stand-alone, bound book for the most popular bouldering area in Central Switzerland.
The bouldering goings-on since the beginnings have been meticulously researched again, old information was revised and the number of problems in the "database" for the forest was strikingly increased. For that the authors combed the woods for many days, numerous forgotten problems have been rediscovered and often reactivated with a lot of effort. Equally extensive the bouldering goings-on of the latest days were thoroughly updated.
The book is packed with functional details and a lot of information hence the stay in the area becomes easy and straightforward.
With the purchase of a copy of that book each time the work of the IG Magic Wood, which cares exemplary about the preservation of the area, is financially supported.
- 192 pages completely in colour
- More than 950 boulder problems
- Exact access information, detailed overview maps
- Complex, very detailed topo of the boulder-field
- Photos of all boulders with the course of the problems in colour related to the difficulty of the problem
- Comments to almost all problems
- First ascensionists of the top problems
- Index of the problems alphabetically
- Tick-list of the problems sorted by grade
- Tips for really worthwhile problems (strawberry symbol)
- Functional cover with 2 flaps
- More than 50 excellent action photos and photos of the landscape
- And much more...