On the 64 pages this tyrolean bouldering jewel is described extensively and the information to the area is up-to-date. For this Harald Röker has climbed in August 2014 almost all the problems or had a very close look to them at least. The result is a consistent grading concept based on a real Fontainebleau boulder scale.
The colour marked circuits for children, beginners and advanced boulderers in the sector Sekten have been included as well as the new sector Lahnenberg. There are also a bunch of new problems in the old well known sectors which can be found in the book too.
So there is a huge field for activity now also in the lower and middle difficulties and together with such longtime existing top problems as "Anam Cara" or "Memento" the area is a perfect field of activity for experts as well as for families!
All texts are completely bilingual german/english and next to the detailed descriptions of the problems has also been space for a good bunch of superb photos of the landscape or with bouldering-action.
- 64 pages completely in colour
- A weight of only 135g ! So easy to carry up the steep slope!
- 370 problems (about twice as much as existing publications, effective August 2014)
- Circuits for children
- Overview topos from a bird's eye view
- Photo-topos of the boulders
- Couloured course of the problems depending on the grade
- Tips for the most worthwhile problems
- Consistent adjusted grading
- Describing texts to almost all problems