A year in the making, and the result of collaboration with some of the UK’s top climbers, the Armstrong Fingerboard is designed to be your one-stop shop for fingerboard strength training.
The offset layout places all the different hold types in the optimum position for performing all classic one-arm and two-arm fingerboard training routines. The offset design means that all two-armed exercises are performed on holds which are shoulder-width apart. Choose between in-cut jugs, 35-degree slopers, 25mm, 20mm, 15mm, 10mm and 8mm slots or 22mm two-finger and one-finger pockets.
The most popular-sized one-arm dead-hanging edges, which are 22mm and 18mm, plus a jug for performing one-arm pull ups, are all placed centrally. This puts you in the middle of the door and clear of the door frame when the fingerboard is fixed above a door.
Also included are fixings for pulleys should you wish to perform your workouts with assistance.
The Armstrong Fingerboard is made from the same high-quality birch plywood which we use for our MoonBoard Wood holds. Tried and tested by 1000s of climbers around the world, it is skin friendly, very hard-wearing and much more environmentally-friendly than plastic or polyester fingerboards
- 65cm x 16.5cm x 5.5cm.
- Incut jug plus 22mm and 18mm edges positioned centrally for one-armed hangs and pull ups.
- 2 x incut jugs placed either side of the central jug for deadhangs and pull ups.
- 2 x 35 degree slopers.
- 2 x 25mm, 20mm, 15mm, 10mm and 8mm slots.
- 2 x 22mm two-fingered pockets.
- 2 x 22mm one-fingered pockets.
- 2 x pulley attachments for assistance.
- Manufactured from Birch plywood.
- UK Manufactured.