I. Basic provisions
1. The AIX s.r.o., IČ 26754932 with registered office at Lukavecká 1732, 193 00 Praha 9 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") is the administrator of personal data in accordance with the Article 4 (7) of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR)
II. The contact information of the administrator is
Address: Lukavecká 1732, 193 00 Praha 9
Phone: + 420-284-093-400
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, social identity of this individual.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of the processed personal data
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her, or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
2. The administrator handles your identification, contact details and data necessary for performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legitimate reason for the personal data processing is
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
3. No authomatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the administrator. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention time of the data
1. The administrator keeps the personal data
2. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
3. Services providing marketing and support services
VI. Your rights
1. In accordance with the terms of the GDPR you have
2. You also have the right to make a complaint at the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data.
The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure hard disk storage and personal data repositories, especially the secure / encrypted web access, password encryption of customers in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups.
The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.