The guidebook for the most popular bouldering area in the central Alpine region of Switzerland - completely revised and significantly enhanced.
Again the bouldering goings-on have been meticulously researched, old information was revised and the number of problems in the "database" for the forest was strikingly increased. For that the authors combed the woods for many days, numerous forgotten problems have been rediscovered and often reactivated with a lot of effort. Equally extensive the bouldering goings-on of the latest days were thoroughly updated also with the help of local climbers.
260 new problems have been added to this edition, now 1213 lines are described in the Magic Wood. Just in the upper grades starting from 7c+/8a 26 new problems could be recorded.
- Second edition
- 224 pages completely in colour
- More than 1200 boulder problems
- Exact access information, detailed overview maps
- Complex, very detailed topo of the boulder-field
- Photos of all boulders with the course of the problems in colour related to the difficulty of the problem
- Comments to almost all problems
- First ascensionists of the top problems
- Index of the problems alphabetically
- Tick-list of the problems sorted by grade
- Tips for really worthwhile problems (strawberry symbol)
- Functional cover with 2 flaps
- And much more...