The guidebook for the most popular bouldering area in the central Alpine region of Switzerland - completely revised and significantly enhanced.
Again the bouldering goings-on have been meticulously researched, old information was revised and the number of problems in the "database" for the forest was strikingly increased. For that the authors combed the woods for many days, numerous forgotten problems have been rediscovered and often reactivated with a lot of effort. Equally extensive the bouldering goings-on of the latest days were thoroughly updated also with the help of local climbers.
About 240 new problems will be added to this edition, now more than 1450 lines will be described in the Magic Wood. Also in the upper grades starting from 7c+/8a up to 8c about 50 new problems could be recorded.
The book is packed with functional details and a lot of information hence the stay in the area becomes easy and straightforward:
- Third edition
- 224 pages completely in colour
- More than 1450 boulder problems (+about 240 compared with 2nd edition)
- About 50 new problems 7c+/8a and harder
- Exact access information, detailed overview maps
- Complex, very detailed topo of the boulder-field
- Photos of all boulders with the course of the problems in colour related to the difficulty of the problem
- Comments to almost all problems
- First ascensionists of the top problems
- Index of the problems alphabetically
- Tick-list of the problems sorted by grade
- Tips for really worthwhile problems (strawberry symbol)
- Functional cover with 2 flaps
- Many excellent action photos and photos of the landscape
- And much more...