Mini bar comes with a high-quality precision design and focuses on 4 essential grips; 10mm, 20mm and an ergonomic jug and mini pinch.
Available individually or as a pair for use with suspension systems or as an adjustable pull-up bar. Jug, drag, crimp, and pinch on the climbing industries best edges to get fired up for the send!
Crafted from skin-friendly tulipwood, the Mini Bar features the same industry-standard 10mm and 20mm edges that you all know and love, which means our 20mm edge is now portable and lightweight! Flip it over and find an ergonomic jug (or mini pinch if you prefer) that is great for gradual warm-ups at the crag, at home and whilst travelling.
An intuitive adjustment system lets you quickly switch between the different edges and modify the angle. It can be paired with a resistance band or carabiner for lifts, or clipped to a fixed point for hangs!
Sold individually or in pairs, the Mini Bar can be utilised with lifting pins, door frame bars, pulleys, suspension systems, trees, bolts, nuts, slings, resistance bands… okay, you get the picture, the list is almost endless. Whether you’re unable to find a fixed point for fingerboarding or you’re always struggling for a lightweight portable set-up, you’re going to love the Mini Bar. We’ve designed it to tick every “box” and pair it with as many of our recommended training or warm-up protocols as possible!
- 10mm and 20mm edges
- Ergonomic Jug and mini pinch
- Intuitive adjustments – adjust angles and switch between edges easily
- Lightweight and Portable – coming in around 150g* and measures 15.5 cm long.
- Skin-friendly – We use our industry-standard tulipwood for its straight grain, fine texture and soft feel
- High-quality rope – All Mini Bars are shipped with 1.5m of high-quality cord